OppzEz CaLiBR3 gaming setup!

OppzEz CaLiBR3 gaming setup! Tube. Duration : 7.02 Mins.


In this video I show you my room, and that is what I use for my gaming side of things. In addition, you will see my appearance and my two dogs, Meg and Duke. Any questions leave a comment and I will come again, thanks for watching and if you like to give a thumbs up! Turtle Beach can be found on x11 (Amazon, game, etc.) can MacBook Pro (Apple, PC World, Currys, etc.) Xbox 360 250GB, see (Game, HMV, Currys, etc.) can HDPVR (Amazon by clicking here to play etc.) BeatsHeadphones can (Beats.com) 32-inch Sony LCD TV can be found listed under (Sony, Tesco, Currys, etc.)-Zach

Tags: oppzez, calibr3, zach, gaming, setup, best, ever, set, up, hdpvr, sony, lcd, 32, inch, tv, macbook, pro, apple, xbox, 360, turtle, beach, headset, weareoppzez, hauppage, iphone, hd, commentaries, online, gameplay, black, ops, blackops, cod4

Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment