Samsung HDTV LED 6500 Series Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 360

Samsung HDTV LED 6500 Series Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 360 Video Clips. Duration : 1.63 Mins.


This HDTV is real fucking bad ass. My bro got it on sale for 1200 bucks and I have to say, it's worth it. 46 inch too, amazing. Even with shitty HDTV 1080i cable, it looks extremely awesome. Will def. buy a 32 inch some day when the price is right. Need a LED hooked up in my small room to replace my regular LCD 37 inch LG. This must be the best looking Need for Speed game to date. It just looks crazy. Wish I got it on Black Friday for 35 but I'll just borrow it off my bro. I'm waiting for Test Drive Unlimited 2 to come out. Loved the first one and hoping the second to be about the same or better.

Tags: Samsung, HDTV, LED, 6500, Series, Need, for, Speed, Hot, Pursuit, 360, box, xbox, amazing, great, tv, high, defination, bad, ass

Visit : หางานเชียงใหม่ Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment