LG 42LD450 42-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV

LG 42LD450 42-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV Tube. Duration : 1.05 Mins.


www.amazon.com We got this TV for our grandMa, so it was important to get something that was very simple and easy to use and setup. In order to see if it worked, I plugged it in and connected the hdmi cable from our cable box. it took about 10 minutes to scan for channels, and found nothing. Duh! after switching the input from antenna to hdmi, it was up and running. picture looks great right out of the box. played with picture wizard a bit, but honestly the factory default is just about perfect. image is bright & clear. setup mode even looks great. blacks are outstanding - I guess the 100000 to 1 contrast ratio makes a big difference. remote is simple and intuitive. I looked at all the options, played with clearvoice, which I'm sure grandMa will appreciate, it's all as simple and easy as I'd hoped it would be. off-axis viewing was great. I'd seen a review that said it was horrible, my guess is that was a defective set. so, on first impression, it's a great value for the $$ and exactly what we needed for grandma. if I have any reason to change my opinion, I'll make an edit later.

Keywords: HDTV, LG 42LD450 42-Inch LCD HDTV, LG LCD HDTV, LG

Tags : หางานเชียงใหม่ Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment