Westinghouse 32 inch LCD 720p tv HDMI HDCP handshake defect

Westinghouse 32 inch LCD 720p tv HDMI HDCP handshake defect Tube. Duration : 3.57 Mins.


This is a video i took of my SK-32h240s Westinghouse 1366x768 32 inch lcd tv with 2 hdmi inputs. this tv in the video is the 4th one i have had and they have all had the same problem. the video starts off with my pc connected with my dvi-hdmi connector from my x800xl HDCP dual dvi video card. i then hit the hdmi button to switch to my comcast hdmi motorola cable box and as you can see instead of the white sox game i see a field of green. the tv won't even switch back to the other hdmi(my computer) properly; it shows a blank black screen. the only way to get it to re handshake is to power cycle. unacceptable.

Tags: hdmi, hdtv, 720p, hdcp, high, definition, hd, westinghouse, lcd

See Also : หางานเชียงใหม่ Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment