My PS3 set-up/Home Theater set-up/Logitech Harmony 1100/Blu Ray/DVD/Xbox 360/Wii/ HD Projector???

My PS3 set-up/Home Theater set-up/Logitech Harmony 1100/Blu Ray/DVD/Xbox 360/Wii/ HD Projector??? Tube. Duration : 3.68 Mins.


This is my home theater setup aka the man cave. Imma HUGE HUGE sports fan (go falcons!) so this room is dedicated to sports. I have the 65" inch hdtv, and three 32"inch lcd tvs on top of that. This way, with nfl sunday ticket or nba league pass, I can watch all the games at once without missing a thing. Or I watch multiple sports all at one time. Mounted to the ceiling, I have a motorized 120" inch projector screen 16:9 which comes down for the big sunday and monday nite football games, or when a big boxing or ufc fight is on. Now the components. Playstation 3, xbox 360, Wii, Pioneer surround sound, 5 Directv boxes, 3 lcd tvs, 65" hdtv, universal remote, and a optima DLP projector. Im not really a gamer, I use to PS3 to watch blu ray movies, and I only play the 360 for madden football. I also have subwoofers underneath my couch for the full theater experience. The whole theater is controlled by my logitech harmony 1100 touch screen universal remote which can control pretty much anything.

Tags: demo, DIY, man, cave, hdmi, plasma, my, home, theater, set, up, ps3, projector, blu, ray, theatre, mancave, nfl, nba, atlanta, falcons, playstation3, xbox, 360, wii, mlb, ufc, boxing, logitech, harmony, 1100, hdtv, dlp, lcd, optima, surround, sound, directv, media, room, dvds, toshiba, flatscreen, football, basketball, baseball, hockey, datdudein, 702

Related : My Product Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment