My Xbox 360 Gaming Setup and My Room =]

My Xbox 360 Gaming Setup and My Room =] Video Clips. Duration : 6.22 Mins.


Please Rate and Comment =] The Games Are: Call of Duty 4 Call of Duty 5 (Limited Collectors Edition) (I forgot to include it sorry) Army of Two Gears of War FIFA 08 Halo Combat Evolved Halo 2 Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) Assassin's Creed Crackdown FEAR Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter I have an Acer Aspire One AOA 150-1447 The games on the Acer are: Spore World Of Goo Hunting Unlimited 2009 Assault Cube and Emulators (N64 PSX SNES NES GBA) (The games and emulators all run great on this Netbook) The TV is a 32 inch Westinghouse LCD 1080i The Gaming Chair is called: Ultimate Game Chair - Renegade My gamertag is: SPONGE1993 I do not have any games for the GameCube =[

Keywords: Xbox, 360, Microsoft, Gamecube, Halo, Legendary, Gaming, Setup, Collection, Aspire, One, PSP, Ultimate, Game, Chair, Westinghouse, LCD, TV, Accessories, GTA, Skin, Spongebob, Computer, Netbook

Tags : Pattaya Hotels Hotel in Thai Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment