Okay first the bad news. The new Led Hdtv sets are great and you are going to want to get one if you take a good look at the picture. So if you are considering looking at Led technology I advise you stay away from the big box store if you intend to exercise some restraint. They look that good!
But there are also a few warnings about the most new technology out on the store which of procedure is 3D Hdtv. Now, I'm not going to lie to you here. 3D is a undoubtedly cool technology and it looks expected but after hearing a few of my colleagues complain about headaches and dizziness I started to look a bit deeper. Turns out there are some warnings you may want to know about.
32 Inch TV
I'm not overly hung up over this because I plan to get a 3D Tv and use it for regular Blu Ray Discs - not 3D Blu Ray. I plan to see how many reports of weakened foresight and accidents from watching 3D Tv first - just to be safe. Read on...
These warnings are published on Samsung literature and accompany your 3D Hdtv set when unpacking your unit.
3D Led Hd Tv Warnings - Led Tv characterize narrative from Samsung Warning Labels:
• "Children and teenagers may be more susceptible to condition issues connected with viewing in 3D and should be closely supervised when viewing these images" Samsung said on its website.
• "Some viewers may contact an epileptic seizure or stroke when exposed to sure flashing images or lights contained in sure television pictures or video games.
• "If you suffer from, or have a house history of epilepsy or strokes, please consult with a healing specialist before using the 3D function" Samsung says.
• It's not just those who are already aware they might have problems that are at risk though.
• "Even those without a personal or house history of epilepsy or stroke may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause photosensitive epileptic seizures" said Samsung.
• "Pregnant women, the elderly, sufferers of serious healing conditions, those who are sleep deprived or under the influence of alcohol should avoid utilizing the unit's 3D functionality.
• "Viewing 3D television may also cause request for retrial sickness, perceptual after effects, disorientation, eye strain and decreased postural stability"
• Samsung are recommending that viewers take frequent breaks from watching 3D Tv in order to lessen the possible effects.
• "If your eyes show signs of fatigue or dryness or if you have any of the above symptoms, immediately close use of this device and do not resume using it for at least thirty minutes after the symptoms have subsided"
Maybe I'm just psychotic but frankly I'm not real implicated about these warnings. I don't plan to watch 3D Tv all day, every day. I just want to use it when watching a movie once or twice a week at the max. My total exposure to Tv is maybe 2 hours every 2 weeks. I suppose if you planned to watch the news in 3D you may (or could) contact more severe problems.
Like everything else along with watching television... All things in moderation folks! You should not drink gallons of alcohol in one sitting and you probably should not watch 6 hours of Tv everyday either.
As Americans we regularly don't know when to quit. It is estimated that the midpoint teenager watches 4 hours of Tv everyday. What a total waste of time... You can raise your kids however you like, but you are personally responsible for their potential to contribute anyone beneficial to society. Sitting in front of the Tv 4 hours a day or even 1 hour in my view is ridiculous. We need to find something beneficial to occupy our minds and entertain our children.
I think the above warnings are probably issued for Americans. (yes, I am an American) Now, I love American, I love this country, and I love what it was founded on. So when Samsung puts a warning in their Hdtv boxes about excessive use of 3D Hdtv it makes me wonder who the warning was intended for. And I think the finger is pointing at Us.
Why should You get a 3D Hdtv anyway?
Emerging technology indicates that the tech field is going to keep sharp at a very fast clip. Even if you never used the 3D technology available on the set you purchased if you buy a 3D Tv you have the capability. The prices are a bit more -but if you plan to spend a join grand on a set whats a few hundred dollars more?
And, when you are ready to upgrade to a 3D blu Ray Player you won't have to buy a brand new Tv set. So, to me it just makes sense to plan ahead.
My Led Hdtv picks - highest potential sets at Top, sharp Down to budget sets at the Bottom; These are non 3D Hdtv set picks:
Samsung Un55B8500 00: - sets the bar high for all Hdtv sets to beat. The buck stops here. Awesome everything! The big Samsung has local dimming on the Led's and expected color. Extraordinary Hdtv set! (Not cheap!)
Lg 55Lh90 nearby 00 online: This set is much less high-priced than the Samsung Un55B8500 model and it is nearly as good. This is my popular Hdtv out of this group and for the money - you can't go wrong here! But if you have the big bucks go for the Samsung above. The big Lg is very tough to beat at this price point.
Samsung Un46B8000 00 online: (Amazon) offer expected black levels and performance. A good price for this unit.
Samsung Ln46B750 50 online: (Amazon) This set is not an Led but a typical Lcd. However, you may be hard pressed to notice. This is a great conventional back-lit model and worth every penny.
Samsung Ln40B650 00 online and is a good value set that outperforms most sets in this price range. This slight Samsung is very hard to beat at this price.
Lg 37Lh30 0-0 online: This budget 37 inch Hdtv does not have a excellent picture due to uneven screen brightness and black levels but performs very well within its price constraints.
Vizio Vo320E 0 online: 32 inch budget display is a great Vizio Lcd Tv with good wide picture quality. If used with a decent blu ray player provides a convincing Hd picture on a budget.
Vizio Va19L nearby 0: 19 inch budget display has a great image and would work well for a kitchen, bedroom, or patio set.
These are all regualar 2D Hdtv sets. The 3D sets are being tested now and we will have our results out soon. If you are in the store for a 2D set one of the above Hdtvs should work great for you.
The Hdtv scene is changing so fast it is difficult to keep up with all the advancements. I have all the time felt that a purchase should be made when the technology matures a bit. I do plan to get a 3D Hdtv but I will probably wait a slight while. If you must get a set and are not implicated with 3D the sets listed above are extremely recommended not just by myself but all over the web.
As all the time enjoy your Entertainment!Led Tv describe of a Samsung Hdtv