TV signal strange to 060.43

TV signal strange to 060.43 Tube. Duration : 6.40 Mins.


This is a video of a very strange transmission frequency I picked up on my old Daewoo 32 inch CRT TV whilst tuning and looking out for magnetic patterns in the ether. The frequency at 060.43 at channel 03 on a French broadcast seemed very strange to me, so I thought I would put it out to youtube for answers. Doing a little searching I came up with these links, It all seems very strange, If anyone could do a test on the signal and do a video response I would like to see what happens, I have other TV's but for many reasons I can't do this myself, hope someone can find more out about this. oai.dtic.mil www.ees.nmt.edu www-dase.cea.fr

Keywords: strange, television, signal, transmission, frequency, tv, harrp, radio, patterns, 060.43, weird, unexsplained

See Also : Hotel Phuket Thailand Dog Correction Collars

0 comments:

Post a Comment